Help please - How long does it stay in my system?

youssefyousse

Hi guys
I was smoking Hashish for 1.5 years daily . I stopped smoking for 120 day completely , then I smoked for only one day in NOV.8 .
I want to ask how long this single use for hashish will stay in my system ?
I have a medical test In January , I 88 kg with 18% body fat and I workout every day for 1 hour and I drink at least 4 liter from water every day and I take multivitamins every day

well, I think that your last smoke was gone already... But don't smoke anything 'till your test and everything will be alright.

But I don't know enough about it. I'm not a doctor :)

Being 120 clean should've cleared your system of most THC. One smoke on 11/8 would add a small amount to your system but it will be out by January for sure. Just keep to your usual routine.

sorry but I have another question to be more relaxed :D

what`s the maximum time for my last smoke to get out of my system ? because I want to make a drug test before January to feel safe

I Think it will be blood test
what`s the more accurate test for THC ?

Hair follicle is the hardest to pass, blood takes about a month, and urine is the easiest to pass.

Cannabis is detectable in the blood for approximately 12-24 hours, with heavy/frequent use detectable in the blood for up to 7 days.[19] Because they are invasive and difficult to administer, blood tests are used less frequently. They are typically used in investigations of accidents, injuries and DUIs.

Urine contains predominantly THC-COOH, while hair, oral fluid and sweat contain primarily THC. Blood may contain both substances, with the relative amounts dependent on the recency and extent of usage

I READ THIS IN WIKI , AND THEY SAY THAT THE MAXIMUM TIME FOR THC IN BLOOD JUST 7 DAYS , WHY YOU SAY IT WILL STAY FOR A MONTH ?

You also have to consider the amount you have smoked. 7 days for 1 smoke session. Higher amounts would increase that amount of time. After 120 days you should be good though. As a rule of thumb as well, wiki isn't the most credible source you should use. You can probably get more accurate info here at :420:

I smoked may be 0.25 gm of THC and it was not strong stuff . It was just 3 Joints sharing with my friend , so I don`t smoke great amount

If I make a urine test and it appear negative , that`s mean there is no THC in my blood . Or it may appear negative in urine test and positive in blood test ?

so 120 day quit smoking . make the amount of THC get out of my system quickly , that`s right ?
and sorry I want specific answer for my question because I can`t make blood test alone . If I make urine test and It appear negative It`s an evidence that there is no THC in my blood ? . Or it may appear negative in urine test and positive in blood test ?
sorry for bother you , but I am very worry :hmmmm:

If you get urine and they get a negative result, it means your clean. If they move up to blood/saliva test your good. If they do hair follicle, then your in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom