Need help on passing urine test

JNino860

Alright so yesterday i chilled with my brother we was going to go to his house but we stopped by at his friends house and say wassup and whatnot, they wanted to smoke some weed down in the basement i was kinda paranoid little bit, i been clean since august 2014, and took 1 hit of what they smoked, (which was some loud they added 2 different buds) but i took 1 hit and said im good, when we got to his house later on he rolled a blunt and ask if i wanted to smoke i said sure, (in my head im thinking this cant be so bad) so we went outside and smoked, i probably took at least 6-8 puffs and said im good, and i took a shot of e&j and drank like 2 bottles of gatorade after didnt eat at his house. The next day which is kinda today, i ordered pizza, and drank maybe 3 8oz of water bottles , im not sure if im getting tested this week or the next.. this is my 1st post.. i really need some help.. i want to feel comfortable giving a piss test, and i dont want to buy any detox or take pills but if u want to add ur opinion go ahead.. anything is helpful

Back
Top Bottom