Drug test on Wednesday/Thursday - Advice?

kingkik

Hi all. Here's my situation; I am 18 years old, 5'9, about 180 lbs. I am a light smoker, around 1-2gs a week. Although I don't smoke much, I do smoke most every day. I was dry for about 3 days, then smoked 2gs over the course of 6 days. To clarify, the last day that I smoked was 12/18. I was informed by a family member that my father will be drug testing me on either 12/23 or 12/24. I have to move in with him for college, so he said he wants me to be clean. I generally have a fast metabolism, but I do have a small belly and a little bit of back fat. What can I do? I was told that he is just using a home-test he bought from the local drug store. I know drinking water now won't do much, but I still am doing it. My goal is around 2 gallons a day. What do you all know about Niacin-flush? I am not sure when he will be doing it, so I can't use a 1-time fix because he wants to surprise me with it. I do not know when it will be coming, other than that scope of 2 days. There is no way out of this, so please don't tell me to refuse it, and I cannot afford a prosthetic penis or synthetic urine. I am not looking for a 100% sure-fire pass, just please tell me what I can try to heighten my chances of passing. I am not sure if he will be watching me or not, so I have heard of the bleach idea, but I am not sure if I can pull that off. Thanks for reading, and thanks for your input! Happy toking :tokin:

Be straight with him, tell him you smoked in the past month and Cannabis stays in your system for 3... No other way around it, you smoked yesterday and you are a regular user.. Drinking water won't help but I have heard of my Uncle taking a few Aloe leaves scooping the gelatinous insides and eating it before his PO tested him on the same or next day. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom