Flushing your body of edibles

carlos20001

A little background on how I got started on Edibles. I spent my entire life, until my 30's only having consumed weed here and there. I guess I was never a believer. I've had several injuries, and concussions as well as dealing with some PTSD, or maybe it was just the stress of life and having to work at job where you are not appreciated. Last year, after trying out different edibles, I found some that basically changed my life. It gave me hope and improved pretty much every aspect of it. I decided to stop driving machinery at work as to not to give them an excuse to fire me since they started instituting drug tests after any accident or what they deemed to be an accident. They are very selective about what they deem to be accidents. So I decided to step down, take less pay and enjoy life.

Recently, after a series of operator firings, I've been basically being forced to drive machinery here and there. It's frustrating since I ever since I decided to step down, I've been eating thc pretty much every day, for the past 10-12 months. I've taken the occasional week break, here and there, but I've been eating the same quantity to go sleep every day, about 25-40 mgs a night. I'm pretty active, and I run and bike all the time. I sit in the sauna almost every day as well, so Edibles digest pretty quickly, and by the next day, i'm usually 100 sober. Since I stated operating machinery again, i've been pretty paranoid about getting into an accident, getting drug tested and getting caught with fake piss on my crotch. So I decided to stop all together. It's been a little rough, but most frustrating since I've been hitting the sauna hard, drinking lots of water, eating super healthy, working out and doing everything possible to flush it out of my system. I stopped about 4-5 days ago, and before that, I started tapering positive with a faint pink or red line that would make it negative. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience dealing with edibles and flushing them from their system.

Back
Top Bottom