Ingenious method of elevating urinary creatinine?

uevenresearch

Hey guys, long time reader first time poster here (hopefully not in the wrong section!). Anyway I'm a med student and while it's not common policy in my country to test students I'll soon be graduating and then will likely be tested. So for us chronic users detox is long and varied so dilution is obvi helpful to improve the odds of passing or at least buy some time. I have been curious about how to dilute without failing integrity tests (specific gravity, pH, creatinine) and know the general idea, but what if there was a better way?

I know that taking creatine should increase urinary creatinine, but it can take a while and I've even seen a study claiming an ordinary loading dose is insufficent to thwart integrity testing. So I had an interesting idea, what if you could drink creatinine? The conversion of creatine into creatinine in vivo is a slow process, but like any reaction physicochemical conditions could be optimised. The conversion of creatine into creatinine occurs more rapidly at low pH and high temperatures. So what if you dissolve some unbuffered creatine powder into something acidic i.e. lemon juice and heated it for a while? You could then let it cool down and dilute it so it's drinkable. It should significantly elevate urinary creatinine.

Now theoretically this should work, that however doesn't mean it will. Has anybody here heard of anything like this or tried? I feel like it's too good to be true, but I can't fault it either. I'm ordering adulterant test kits to try it out, but would love to hear from any of you guys willing to try it yourselves if you have the strips.

Back
Top Bottom