Lost my brother today...Want to smoke...

Cheers

So my brother took his life today. I cant even breath correctly. I might have a drug testing next week or so, Not sure if I should smoke. You guys think its worth it? Or anything I can do to prevent it not showing up on the test?

150lbs and about 5'8

Any thoughts?

So my brother took his life today. I cant even breath correctly. I might have a drug testing next week or so, Not sure if I should smoke. You guys think its worth it? Or anything I can do to prevent it not showing up on the test?

150lbs and about 5'8

Any thoughts?

sorry for your lost hang in there i know its hard but be strong there lots of ways to pass a drug test but i wonder id smoking high CBD cannabis with bypass the test

Thanks, after some reading i think ill just stick it out. I know ill be up for the next few days. Dont have access to much more other than Northern Lights. So ill just wait till I take the test, and smoke on the day of. Thanks again.

Thanks, after some reading i think ill just stick it out. I know ill be up for the next few days. Dont have access to much more other than Northern Lights. So ill just wait till I take the test, and smoke on the day of. Thanks again.

wish i cold do more stay strong my prayers go out to your brother

Back
Top Bottom