Qcarbo32 is no good anymore

markie

I just wanted to give you all some solid advice that I hope will help in the future.

My work place does random testing and I have been using Qcarbo as my go to detox for years and it never failed me. But recently I have noticed that other co-workers have been losing their jobs because they failed the UA.

When my smoking buddy failed I started to get really panicked, he said he used Qcarbo but still failed. I was worried because I knew it was just a matter of time before my name came up for testing. I didn't know what to do then I came across a comment on this forum from Maryj01.

She suggested I try this stuff called CertoClear, but I couldn't find any reviews on it. So, I decided better give it a shot because I know for a fact that Qcarbo 32 is not going to work. I picked up the 2 pack of powder and kept it in my locker at work.

So one day, one of my bosses minion waddled over and told me that he was going to drive me to the lab for my random screening before lunch. I took the 2 packets and mixed it in a gallon of water and started to use it. It looked like I had mixed like fruit punch in it. I had drank almost half of it before we went to the lab, I decided to take the drink with me an drink it while I waited for them to call me in.

When they called me, I had peed already like five times and still had a few cups of CertoClear left in the gallon but tossed it after they called me in. My pee was bright and kind of clear so I was a little worried about the results.

:cheer: Anyway, I passed! :cheer:

So, heads up, Qcarbo might not be working any more, but this certoclear stuff does!

Has anyone else used this stuff yet and did it work for you?

Back
Top Bottom