How to pass a drug test 420

CaseJennings

Alright, so I have a drug test coming up on 4/5/16 (20 days). It has been 50 days since I last smoked. When I was smoking I was doing the concentrates for the most part out of a G pen & also high quality hydro. I did this for about a month. I'm very active so it's not like I was sitting around all day smoking so there were intervals in between but my metabolism is horrible. Before I went to take my UA in February I tried all kinds of methods and used the First Check drug test to see if they worked & none of them did. I tried using the certo method, doing one packet in a gatorade bottle the night before and drinking tons of water, then repeating this process the next day. I also took the B vitamins to try to give it color and no color showed at all and i failed that as well. After that failed, I went to my local head shop and was sold a $45 bottle of B-Clean & followed the guys instructions perfectly. Not only did I test positive with this method, I threw up about 20 times, and I am pretty sure some of it was blood.. it was hard to tell because the drink was red. Since I quit smoking I have lost around 10-15 Lbs, drink only water, diet, and work-out/cardio about 3-4 days a week. Also, I drink a glass of prune juice every other week. I am desperate here for advice because it seems like I have tried everything. What am I doing wrong? Can someone please give me some good advice (not the obvious, don't smoke if you know you have a drug test) because if I fail this it's really going to put a damper on my every day life & I run a company. I weigh 213 Lb's now.. in case that has some bearing on the situation & there is no way I can get a away with a wizzinator.

Back
Top Bottom