Is my backup pee still good?

steve123evets

Hi, everybody, new member here with a very specific problem. I've looked over this and other boards and not found anything addressing my question. First a bit of background: I use marijuana to alleviate the effects of certain health problems. It's the only thing that works which isn't also scary or dangerous in some way. Nevertheless it is illegal where I live. Recently I found out I'm up for a promotion at my job but in order to advance me they need a urine test. I can just tell them I'm not ready and quit smoking for awhile (it wouldn't kill me), but there's some pressure to do it now if I want to do it at all. And I do need the money. Here's the thing though: I bought one of those Test Clear kits, which come with the vial and the little packet of powdered urine, and you just add water, put it in the vial, heat it, and voila, you have real human urine that's guaranteed clean. I decided on that one because it's not synthetic. I bought it for my last job (May/June-ish of last year I think) but they never tested me. Now I still have that vial of urine, already made and ready to go. My question is, won't it have 'spoiled' by now? Sure, it's in an airtight container, but wouldn't a lot of the nutrients and minerals and whatnot (forgive my appalling ignorance) have dissipated or broken down by now? I'm told a 'switcheroo' would be easy, but I don't want to take the trouble if I'm going to get busted.

Thanks in advance for any useful information that might be revealed. :thumb:

How long did the manufacturer of that fake pee say that it was good for? Personally i wouldn't chance it, go find a clean sub. Good luck!

Actually it's not fake pee, it's real pee in powder form and you just add water. Here is the website:

Powdered Urine Kit

I couldn't find any information on whether or not it 'expires' or goes bad or whatever.

Earlier you said it was made and ready to go since may-junish). I'm thinking if it's made up pee, not fake pee, but already made and has been sitting around, half a year or so. That it's not what the folks who made it intended, to CYA. If it's worth it you can find real, new pee from someone, can't ya? I'm just offering my two cents, I've passed a few tests and subbing is free and simple. Good luck, really, best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom