Need some Info please

Smillie

Hello all,

Going to have to take a Saliva drug swab tomarrow for a job, was wondering if anyone know about how long THC will show on this test with light usage. Also been about 2 weeks since last smoked any. Any info would be very helpful

its only in your body for two weeks, your fine

Do you mind me asking what the heck kind of job requires a saliva test. Feel free to be vague......

avg*wht*stoner said:
Do you mind me asking what the heck kind of job requires a saliva test. Feel free to be vague......
Taste testing position at Krispy Creme.

EDIT: btw, i thought saliva tests only showed results for like 3 days prior, or less.....not sure tho.

Thanks D. Now you got me all wanting some of them delicious donuts. They are best when you're right there getting them fresh. Pop that sucker in your face, and it just dissolves. (repeat 10x)

avg*wht*stoner said:
Thanks D. Now you got me all wanting some of them delicious donuts. They are best when you're right there getting them fresh. Pop that sucker in your face, and it just dissolves. (repeat 10x)
LOL. yea, it's some good shit. I haven't seen one down here though. I thought i did once, but then never saw it again. :( lol. Where in FL you live btw? I'm in the SW. Near Fort Myers.

krispy kreme is gross, Timmy's is the way to go. Krispy Kreme is so god damn sugary and whatnot their gross, altho once in awhile their delicious =P

D*a*n*K said:
Ummm, i don't know if im the only one who read the post wrong but..There is no THC in Salvia, There is just Salvianorin A crystals not THC they stay in your body for like 3 days though.

i was thinking that too, but he said saliva, so i just went along with it

Back
Top Bottom