Substitution and Synthetic Question

jme5674

As the title states, I have a couple questions. I have a drug test that I need to take before next Wednesday. I'm not here to ask how to pass. I will either use synthetic urine or substitute.

My test is at Labcorp and is a 10-panel test.

My first question has to do with the brand of synthetic urine I have. The name of it is 'P-Sure' and I got it at my buddies head shop. He has never used it, but said there haven't been any complaints. I've already practiced getting it the right temp. I have a urinator. I just can't find any information as to whether or not, 'P-Sure' contains urea or uric acid. The only thing I have read about it is that a couple individuals think it's just repackaged 'Quick Fix', but I can't find anything else. I even tried to find a number for the company to call, but there isn't one listed on the box. So, does anyone know anything about 'P-Sure' or have experience using it?

I'm going to preface my second question with, 'Please don't judge....' Can I use my 9yr old son's urine to substitute? The only thing I'm worried about is creatinine levels.

Thanks!

Your sons urine will work best though. No judgements here man, I've used my sons urine before in a pinch too. Works great, I've been complimented on my urine actually saying it was really healthy or whatever before too because of my son lol. Hope all went well and you got the job! Sorry that nobody answered your questions till now.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom