Infrequent smoker vs. the dreaded hair follicle test - Will I pass?

GrimReefer88

Hello amigos,

I am plagued with a very big dilemma, and I'm not sure if I have cause for concern or not. I will spell out my situation and I absolutely appreciate any feedback from anyone.

The Situation:

I will be given a hair follicle test in approximately two weeks (hopefully closer to 3, but more likely 2). I have smoked a little less than a gram total of delicious green goodness in the last two months, but did it on three separate occasions. One of those occasions was three days ago, where I smoked approximately 0.3 grams with a friend for his birthday, and was contacted by a recruiter a day after (just my luck!).

I immediately ordered the "Nexus Aloe Rid" shampoo from TestClean, and it also came with Ultra Clean shampoo in the bundle. This should be arriving two days from now. Do you think that because I smoked so little that it will improve my chances of passing the test?

Also, does anyone have personal testimony in regards to the Nexus Aloe Rid shampoo that you can offer me? I made sure to buy the shampoo WITH the necessary active ingredient, I believe it was propylyne glycerol or something, as my research found that without it the shampoo would be as effective as rubbing dirt in my hair.

Thank you all and please leave a comment - it will help me greatly and I appreciate it tremendously.

-Grim Reefer 88

Back
Top Bottom