The Drug Test REPORT

Alex420

Hi guys. I'd like to dedicate this thread to passing/failing drug tests. Please post any experience you have had with drug tests, whether you passed or failed. Please state what type of drug test it was (blood, piss), what you did to prevent from being tested positive (if anything), and what your results were.

Thanks! :D

yeah i have such a fucked up story that just happened yesterday i got an m.i.p about 3 weeks ago and the court requires me to go to a drug and alcohol evaluation for it and at the evaluation they drug test so i stopped smoking 3 weeks before and took hella niacin pills and drank lots of water and so i give the lady my piss and she puts the stick thing in and lets it sit and she pulls it out and it says that ive tested positive for cocaine and marijuana and i was like what the fuck ive never ever seen yayo and i shoulda been clean for herb and the ladies like oh the test musta been messed up so she through out the results thank god but now that i think about it that test coulda been so fucked up like if someone was on probation or look for a job that fucked up drug test could have ruined their life

benny h said:
yeah i have such a fucked up story that just happened yesterday i got an m.i.p about 3 weeks ago and the court requires me to go to a drug and alcohol evaluation for it and at the evaluation they drug test so i stopped smoking 3 weeks before and took hella niacin pills and drank lots of water and so i give the lady my piss and she puts the stick thing in and lets it sit and she pulls it out and it says that ive tested positive for cocaine and marijuana and i was like what the fuck ive never ever seen yayo and i shoulda been clean for herb and the ladies like oh the test musta been messed up so she through out the results thank god but now that i think about it that test coulda been so fucked up like if someone was on probation or look for a job that fucked up drug test could have ruined their life

It usually takes more then 3 weeks for it to clear your system...

I got piss tested once. I was joining the army and they tested me. I had stoped tokin' for 2 months prior to my test. On the test day I pissed in the cup and passed with flying technicolor dreamcoat colors. ;) I might get tested in mid July so I quit blazin' for now.. I might get tested the 23-24-25 and the 26th is my birthday... Guess what I'll be doing?! :D

i had a couple..passed one home one after not smokin for 30 days...pass another home one without smokin for 27 days...failed a lab one without smokin for about 12 hours...lol...and thats it..keep tokin fellers

ive had alot of tests by now, id say around 20-30, somewhere in that range. ive passed the last six, so wish me luck. the cutoff for the lab i piss for is 15ng/ml. ive passed the last few by doing one simple thing, DRINKING WATER. drinkin an abundance of water 3-4 hours before the test up until the time of the test will pass you with flying technicolor colors, or w/e the guy said. every tuesday, my nurse comes to take my pee at ~2:30. i wake up at 9, take a b12 vitamin, or a multivitamin, something with a lot of b12 in it. at 11, i start drinking. i down ~30 fl. oz , an sip on a cup or two of water, after im done my sipping, ill down another 20-30 fl ozs. just keep doing this up until your test, then pee :), youll pass, you should

PS: drinkin water the days before the test is useless...water only dilutes the toxins in your pee, doesnt get rid of them. take midstream, an good luck

I took a piss test for Sears. I drank hella water for 3-4 days, during school, so a lot of bathroom breaks. It was actually painful, because I had to go so much and so often. Anyway, I get there, not sure if I will pass or not, and the nurse gives me the test. I piss in it, she tests it, and then it looks like she just got a mad face all of a sudden. I was like, "FUCK!!!," but not out loud. Well, she gives me the results, and I passed. But it was crazy, I guess she wanted me to fail or something.

Btw, I looked on the internet, and found a scientific study that shows drinking water does help.

been on probation for 2 yrs.. out of those 2 yrs. i was on state probation, so i didnt have random tests.. the lady just made an appointment for me to come in and take test so i know when i go take drug test on that day.. but i smoked the whole 2 yrs. and while i was on probation.. i wasnt scared going in to take the test cause everytime i go to take test i get my brother to piss in a cup for me and then i rush down to the place and when i get there, the lady hands me the cup and i go in the bathroom to fill it up and pour the piss in the cup and screw the cap back on tight and gave her the cup and she puts the thing in and tests me for postive and i come back negative and passed, she then shedules for another appointment for me to come in and im gone out the door celebrating on passing my drug test for a fatty blunt.. haha :) im off probation now, go off 3 weeks ago.. HELL YA!

peee midstream, never let the first piss go in the cup.. pee in the toilet then hold it off then pee midstream, then pee whatever u have left in the toilet.. the midstream is less toxins .. first time u pee u have the most toxins in that piss..

about two weeks of abstinance from smoking

Drink lots of water....

i took one about a month ago. drank lots of water and lots of stuff with antioxidents (cranburry juice and green tea and pomogranite juice. mmmm mmmm). i bought Vale Triple Strength. it was disgusting and i had to keep myself from throwing up for hours. but i passed and got my job!! too bad it wasnt worth it. my job sucks :( all i know is ill quit smokin for a month before i drink that shit again. it was like sour apple syrup. yuck.

i guess having the fastest metabolism in the world helped a whole lot too.

Back
Top Bottom