Piss test

ChronicKind

Ok so is the main idea of me drinking shitloads of water to drink alot the day before and get it outta ur system, or to drink a lot before the test and have diluted piss?

get it out of your system. Sometimes if its too dilluted they will make u re-test.

SptyOty get it out of your system. Sometimes if its too dilluted they will make u re-test.
wrong, it doesnt get it out of your system, it just dilutes it. ive passed the last 8 now ;D. just drink ~1-2 gallons of water the night before, and during the day of your pee test, if its early in the morning, take a heavy b12 vitamin at night, multivitamins will work as well. if its later in the afternoon, take it in the morning. your pee at the time of test should be pretty yellowish. if your pee is clear, and they ask you why, just say you had a sports event last night, and had to drink lots of water to stay hydrated, and that you dont like milk, so you drink a glass of water in the morning instead. make some believable bs, im sure you'll be cool, whats it for?

I've looked online for what to take. So far, I've heard that you should drink plenty of water, take vitamin B12 or B6, and take Niacin.

Well well well, what do we have here? I just picked up a bottle of Propel Fitness Water, and it just happens to have water, B12, B6, and Niacin!

Niacin 25%
Vitamin B12 4%
Vitamin B6 25%

Drink between 8-10 bottles of Propel and you should be good to go.

Man im not spendin my money on propel, Ive already quit smokin for 11 days , and my court date is tomorrow at 9am, and ive already drank probly like 2-3 gallons so far today

listen dude, i just passed a piss test two weeks ago for the government, what worked for me was, i bought a bottle of Q-Carb, it costs about 55 bucks, but it's worth it, i had just smoked like three blunts the night before, anyway, i took it around six or seven, and pounded water til the next day, and drank two glasses of koolaide about an hour before the test for color, what you have to make sure to do is piss about 15 times or more to be safe, i pissed 18 times from when i took the stuff to when i had to take the test, it worked for me, and i'm big and out of shape and i smoke a lot, and this was with one day notice, and if it doesn't work, you can at least get your money back. good luck, peace, keep us updated.

I qould buy the q thing but first off i dont got 55 bucks and i prolly wouldnt buy it anyway cus like I said i already have quit for 11 days but I did find a multivitamin i gfot with b6 and b12

yeah ive pissed at least 10 times already today and plannin on keepin drinkin water all night and then takin 2 of the multivvitamins before bed, does it matter what color kool aid?

if you've been off for 11 days, just pound water, you'll be fine, try not to eat anything fatty, if you do eat, eat fruit, watermelon preferrably, good luck, but you should be fine, i did the water thing before with three days notice and i passed. i hope you pass homie

naw, just drink something that has color, orange juice, kool aide, anything that isn't clear, the more color the better, like grape juice or some shit like that.

the piss is more likley to be positive if you use the beginning or end of it, it has more stuff then, use the middle

im pretty sure you take B6 for the color, so it isnt just clear

Back
Top Bottom