Hair follicle test coming up! Will I pass?

DabberSteve

First a little background!
I'm 6'1 and about, 169 lbs. I eat mainly healthy and work out 3 or 4 times per week. I would consider myself a moderate user compared to some on this forum, but I've been dabbing pretty consistently for a couple years with periodic 1-2 month breaks. Since hair tests cover 3 months, it's relevant to say that I've had a bunch of these breaks from August to now.

Now my panicked story:

I interviewed for a job last Thursday. I expected to be taking a urine test, which I've been able to pass simply by hydrating and sauna on very short notice. After the interview they offered me the job (awesome right?) but my heart then sank. I have to pass the dreaded hair follicle test. Obviously, I hit the internet immediately when I got home. I had heard of a bunch of things, but never had to pass one myself. The most popular two methods I've seen have been macujo/jerry g. I decided to do a mixture of both. I spared no expense for this because a job is on the line, so I spent a ton of cash on that nexus aloe rid shampoo. It occurred to me that it might just be b/s, but I didn't care when I made the purchase because I was so panicked. After Thursday I started exercising and sweating a lot until Saturday to get the THC and my metabolism moving quicker to deposit the THC-COOH into my hair more quickly. Saturday night I started the Macujo method. I did vinegar+clean and clear pink under a shower cap with occasional massaging for 30 minutes. After washing this out, I washed with the nexus aloe rid shampoo twice in the shower (leaving it in for 5 minutes each time) and then after washing that out I used a bit of tide for the end of the process. Sunday I did another Macujo (same process except leaving everything in for a little longer). Monday I did Macujo twice in the day and trimmed all body hair to well below half an inch. Today I will do the Macujo method twice or possibly 3 times. I'm getting my hair cut as well (short, light brown hair). I will have the barber cut the sides and back down to a 2 so that hair cannot be sampled from there while I'll leave the top at about 2.5-3 inches as to avoid suspicion. Tomorrow morning I will be getting my hair bleached and redyed to normal (to avoid suspicion) by a hairstylist who has helped many of my friends pass their tests (seriously, she makes a living off it). I will also Macujo 2 or 3 more times. Thursday (morning of the test day) I will do one last Macujo method followed by the Zydot Shampoo. After I bleach and redye my hair I'm going to be using clean sheets, towels, and covering anything my head has touched until the test.

Part of me feels like this is all nonsense and that none of this will help me pass, but I've not given up hope. It's hard to sift through the advertisements and scams online, but I think I've done what the most effective treatments are. I've done all I can. Anyone with any words of wisdom or encouragement would be much appreciated! First time on 420 mag forums with an account, but I read your threads frequently! Thank you!

First a little background!
I'm 6'1 and about, 169 lbs. I eat mainly healthy and work out 3 or 4 times per week. I would consider myself a moderate user compared to some on this forum, but I've been dabbing pretty consistently for a couple years with periodic 1-2 month breaks. Since hair tests cover 3 months, it's relevant to say that I've had a bunch of these breaks from August to now.

Now my panicked story:

I interviewed for a job last Thursday. I expected to be taking a urine test, which I've been able to pass simply by hydrating and sauna on very short notice. After the interview they offered me the job (awesome right?) but my heart then sank. I have to pass the dreaded hair follicle test. Obviously, I hit the internet immediately when I got home. I had heard of a bunch of things, but never had to pass one myself. The most popular two methods I've seen have been macujo/jerry g. I decided to do a mixture of both. I spared no expense for this because a job is on the line, so I spent a ton of cash on that nexus aloe rid shampoo. It occurred to me that it might just be b/s, but I didn't care when I made the purchase because I was so panicked. After Thursday I started exercising and sweating a lot until Saturday to get the THC and my metabolism moving quicker to deposit the THC-COOH into my hair more quickly. Saturday night I started the Macujo method. I did vinegar+clean and clear pink under a shower cap with occasional massaging for 30 minutes. After washing this out, I washed with the nexus aloe rid shampoo twice in the shower (leaving it in for 5 minutes each time) and then after washing that out I used a bit of tide for the end of the process. Sunday I did another Macujo (same process except leaving everything in for a little longer). Monday I did Macujo twice in the day and trimmed all body hair to well below half an inch. Today I will do the Macujo method twice or possibly 3 times. I'm getting my hair cut as well (short, light brown hair). I will have the barber cut the sides and back down to a 2 so that hair cannot be sampled from there while I'll leave the top at about 2.5-3 inches as to avoid suspicion. Tomorrow morning I will be getting my hair bleached and redyed to normal (to avoid suspicion) by a hairstylist who has helped many of my friends pass their tests (seriously, she makes a living off it). I will also Macujo 2 or 3 more times. Thursday (morning of the test day) I will do one last Macujo method followed by the Zydot Shampoo. After I bleach and redye my hair I'm going to be using clean sheets, towels, and covering anything my head has touched until the test.

Part of me feels like this is all nonsense and that none of this will help me pass, but I've not given up hope. It's hard to sift through the advertisements and scams online, but I think I've done what the most effective treatments are. I've done all I can. Anyone with any words of wisdom or encouragement would be much appreciated! First time on 420 mag forums with an account, but I read your threads frequently! Thank you!

You should also, drink a 2L bottle of organic cranberry juice
Good Luck!!! Mate
Baker

Back
Top Bottom