How I've passed every drug test I have ever taken

mikedab

Dilution...plain and simple water is key don't fall for marketing gimmicks there product isn't what is making you pass it's the water I drink 6 bottles of water and 2 monster energy drinks(to add color to my urine to not draw suspicion) if you hand your tester a cup full of clear urine it draws some red flags. No matter how faint that 2nd line is if it's there it means you passed. Don't let people scare you or listen to what someone's "friend" did I've been doing this for years it works for me granted it's not a 100% for everyone considering everyone is different you can a few of your own things to the mix just be careful because to much water can be dangerous

Note if your on probation and your officer thinks you diluted or the test results come back inconclusive it's a automatic fail and a violation of the terms of your probation smoke at your own risk

Dilution...plain and simple water is key don't fall for marketing gimmicks there product isn't what is making you pass it's the water I drink 6 bottles of water and 2 monster energy drinks(to add color to my urine to not draw suspicion)...

Is this the day of the test? Or everyday for a period of time? I haven't smoked in two weeks now, and my test is in 3-1/2 weeks time... I did a urine test and it still shows VERY positive! I'm starting to freak out...

If I remember correctly they look for creatine in your urine and the color. Take vitamins and creatine if you drink lots of liquids to dilute.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is this the day of the test? Or everyday for a period of time? I haven't smoked in two weeks now, and my test is in 3-1/2 weeks time... I did a urine test and it still shows VERY positive! I'm starting to freak out...

The day of the test

Okay so I'm 5'8, 119lbs (under weight) with very high metabolism and take prescribed adderall daily , every day smoker but cut down drastically about 3 weeks ago. Stopped for about a week and a half and smoked maybe a total of 6 hits through out 3 days. Last hit was on a Thursday and have a 5 panel UA drug test the following Tuesday. I've been drinking water consistently everyday, and drinking cranberry juice and I just took a test from walgreens and came up negative. Thoughts?

If you truly abstain for 5.5 weeks, you should be fine. Get some THC-only home tests online or at CVS, Walmart, etc. to verify you're clean. They're cheap, so get several. Trust me, it's worth twenty or thirty bucks to know where you stand, but if you really haven't smoked in 5.5 weeks, you'll probably be fine.

Back
Top Bottom