12 days clean

Stnrgrl15

I got a random text from a friend asking if I would consider working with them at a fortune 500 company. The offer was too hard to say no to. Next thing I know, his manager asks me to come in so I can fill out some paperwork. Mind you, I hadn't interviewed or even put in an application, but this deal would get me out of the hell hole I was in and significantly improve my financial situation. He had originally asked me to go do my hair drug test Tuesday (it was the Thursday prior that I met with him) I didn't want to go that soon cause I know my hair is "dirty".
As soon as I left his office I hit every head shop between there and my house looking for detox shampoos. I wound up purchasing Magnum hair purifying shampoo, omni, and zydot ultra clean (ordered online and paid extra for overnight shipping). Feeling that it wasn't enough, I got online. After reading numerous forums on here that people have passed, I decided to try it too. So here's what I did....
1(Friday) washed my hair in hot water and added omni. Scrubbed my head for ten min. Let it sit for ten more. Rinse. Repeat.
2 (Saturday) I again scolded my head with hot water and added the Magnum purifying shampoo. Scrubbed in and let sit for 30 min. Rinse and repeat.
3) (Monday) went to Publix and got some apple cider vinegar, clean & clear face astringent (2% sacylic acid) and Neutrogena t gel shampoo. (3% sacylic acid) combs and shower caps. Scrubbed vinegar and astringent in my head for 10 min, put on shower cap and let sit for 45 min to an hour. Scrubbed in tide original and let sit under shower cap for additional hour.
4 (Tuesday) same as Monday, only twice. Started stinging but what do you expect?
5 (Friday) bought some beyond the zone hair bleach and bleached my hair. (Stung so bad I cried!!!) Rinsed out and followed with Neutrogena t gel shampoo
6 (Sunday) dyed my hair back to brown. Again, my scalp was on fire!!!!!
7 (Monday--day of test) got up extra early and washed with t gel shampoo. Then did the zydot ultra clean. Dried. Styled. And went to lab. My scalp is sore and obviously blistered. Luckily, he didn't dig into my hair that much. He cut one spot right under my crown.
After spending a lot of time and money and annihilating my scalp, I'm hoping this worked. If it did, hopefully it'll help a fellow smoker. If not, then this was a waste but will hopefully show others what not to do. I'm 5'4" roughly 180 shoulder length dark brown hair.
Also, prepare for your silky smooth hair to start looking like you stuck a fork in a light socket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

To add a few tid bits of info, I smoke daily. maybe 3 hits off a bong. Sometimes dabs out of a pen (maybe once every two weeks). Been smoking regularly for about 5 months.

Thanks! I forgot to note on my post (I'm new to this forum) i managed to get my test pushed back a week and did a detox drink. Can never be too sure except to not smoke, which lets face it, if your on this app, you smoke or do some form of activity.

Back
Top Bottom