Drug test today using CERTO method - Does it work?

JishMarphy

Im on colors and I havent smoked since they told me I'm not able to. That was 2 weeks ago I was a very heavy smoker. I was wondering if this method worked on STATE drug tests given out by the government. I read online the test works through heavy dilution. My testing papers say "Adulterate a urine or other other bodily fluid with the intent to defraud a drug or alcohol screening test, A violation of this section is a Class 1 misdemeanor, which carries up to a year in jail and a 2,500 fine.
All clients are expected to provide a fresh, clean, unadulterated, and UNDILUTED urine sample for testing. Consuming too many liquids prior to collection may dilute a specimen. A dilute specimen, as defined by the Federal Standards, may be considered an attempt to defeat the drug-screening test by "flushing" the system. A dilute specimen that tests negative is NOT considered a valid test. However, a dilute specimen that test positive is a valid test since the attempt to dilute did not work. A single dilute sample will not automatically be viewed as a deliberate attempt to avoid detection of drug use. You will be advised how to avoid a dilute sample and / or directed to consult with a physician. A second or subsequent dilute sample, as determined by the lab, will be considered positive and subsequently reported to the court. Additionally, it will be considered a failure to comply with the conditions of the testing program and will result in increased testing or other graduated sanctions being added to your supervision. This will result minimally in increased testing. Continued dilute samples will be reported to the court." I live in virginia and it seems that I should just take the bullet on this one and not even try it. Please respond as soon as possible. URGENT.

no do it it helps really it does and the odds are low they will bring you court over it they will make u take the test later that day or at the end 1 packet of certo to a gallon of apple juice works for me

Back
Top Bottom