Minor dilution failed me

Werdfu16

People always ask about dilution,,so here is my story on failure.
I was employed at the time so it really wasn't that big of a deal,but it still sucked!!!
I had a test at quest,, pre employment About 2 years ago ,,passed sub with no problems,, temp was perfect,but from here it goes all wrong.4 days later I get call from MRO saying I test positive for thc!!!!And here is why!!!
I had been practicing with same 3 oz plastic bottle using my own extremely high level of thc laden dirty urine that I used to deliver sub at lab test. I should have just used regular water to practice,but I was stupid..I was even practicing right up until an hour before test.My friend had filled big bottle for me the night before which I split then froze immediately and reheated one bottle next morning for test..I must have not completely cleaned out bottle of my own urine right before test..I am not lying when I say there couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 drops of dirty compared to 2-2.5oz of clean..But I still failed..I know for a fact that friend was clean as he has never smoked and I have known him since childhood and hang with him all the time.And other friends including myself had been hooked up by him before.I thought at first maybe it was his exposure to myself and our friends,,, which was not a lot at all had made me Fail ,,but I know that is not possible.I still tested his leftover with 2 styles of home strips and both passed.Luckily employer was sympathetic to MJ use and allowed me to retest 30 days later. Which I once again used his sub and passed!!! But I learned the hard way!!!
So in my truthful experience DO NOT MIX ANY DIRTY!!!!WITH CLEAN!!!You can fail,,I,did!!!
Good luck to all...

Back
Top Bottom