Crusade against 100% drug test passing claims

Werdfu16

Over the years we all have seen hundreds of ways to pass a drug test..And by reading and researching forums over the years there have been many methods to help you pass.I have read and used about what works and what doesn't.I am far from being a scientist so I can't actually say what truly works and what doesn't,as I have yet to see an actual reputable scientific study on this matter good or bad.The only way to gauge effectiveness of these methods and products is to try a few of them,,which I have and to also read real peoples posts and opinions and reviews on the matter.Many forums and google have tons of info on this and Amazon has reviews from people who actually bought the product and then reviewed it..And while people can make anything up there are just to many posts and info positive and negative all over the net to think all are lying..
As we all know there are to many factors involved when it comes to cheating a drug test.So to actually say a specific method is 100% for everyone is false and can be detrimental to some people who looks to these posts or videos for help..I don't think these people are lying as they are really trying to help I believe..
There are just as many posts praising these methods as there are ones complaining of failure..Yet anyone who passed always says if you failed you did it wrong...And the opposite say it's some other factor,,, not the product or method that allowed you to pass..Some failed some didn't,,fact...
.I am not here to debate effectiveness of any method or why they actually work for some.The proof is a lot of people succeed with these methods. As many posts have confirmed this..
What I don't agree with is people claiming 100% guarantees,,,works for everybody all the time..I passed twenty tests with this you won't fail...
So let's all go on YouTube and any other forum and post some truth on these matters..Let all know that while these methods may and will work for some its is not a guarantee.. And that people should do some real research on the matter..So people in need of help don't get fooled into believing this is 100%.
There is no problem with people posting that certo or detox worked for them,,and letting us know what other factors involved helped them pass,, just don't give 100% guarantees as we know this is not true.
I believe that the best method is to be clean below the limits of the test. DUH!!! You can substitute with other urine and that has its drawbacks as some have failed because of temp issues...If you get temp right it usually becomes just as good as i can attest...
I don't want to rip these people claiming guarantees or disparage them at all.There is no reason to.I Just want people to be aware of actual passing rates so they can make their own decisions based on facts and reviews on what method is best for the situation they are in.
So please spread the word. Join me in my journey of truth...
And may all pass your test whatever you try!!

Back
Top Bottom