Polling the audience

Archidamus II

Hey, all:

I got a little surprise in my job interview packet this week. So naturally, I'm nervous as hell. So I'm polling the audience on a couple of questions:

1. What would my use be considered (heavy, moderate, light)?
I went for well over a month with no use at all back in December/January. On January 23rd, I got a new bag, and started smoking once per night until Feb 8. (17 days). I smoked using my one-hitter, with a well of 1/4" in diameter, and about 1/4" deep. I would smoke about four of those and each fill was either full or 2/3 full (let's say half were full, half were 2/3 full).

2. Which is a better detox method, 6 to 7-day, or the one-shot products the morning of?

3. What is the likelihood of passing with or without detox?
It's pre-employment, and walk-in (no appointments). I have to sign up online, then I have 7 days to show up. I can push sign up easily to Tuesday, which gives me until the following Monday (12 days) without use. Potentially, I may be able to push one more week (although that might raise some suspicion). I'm 6'1", 175 lbs, 33" waist with a small belly (I can pinch an inch and a half). My natural detox plan is:
Exercise 40 minutes per night up until 2 days before the test, then stop.
Iron pill once per day.
Dietary fiber twice per day.
Coffee in the morning, tea all day.
Avoid fatty foods, no salt 24 hours before.

4. Does anyone have experience with HireRight? Do they pat down before or monitor during?

5. Finally, If anyone knows the dosages for vitamin B and creatine, that would be most helpful, as well.

Any responses are appreciated, even if you can't answer everything.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom