Proooobably screwed up a saliva test

AstralKitten

I had a hiring event for Amazon and came prepared with fake urine stuffed under my boob because that's typically how I get my employment but they switched it up on me this time with a saliva test. I smoked right before I left my house, and took the test about an hour and a half later but had too serious a case of cotton mouth for the swab to even turn blue. I talked with it in my mouth and kept taking it out, and at one point he actually left the room so I rubbed some fake pee on it lmao Probably dumb, but I'll keep you posted on of you can beat a saliva test with fake pee. I'm mostly going it comes back inconclusive and I get a do over since I had almost my spit in my mouth at that exact moment and if it doesn't turn blue youre supposed to keep it in your mouth 10 minutes and I did maybe 5 non continuous. How hard do you think it would be to challenge a fail for a second test with Amazon? I wish I'd known before I walked in. I would have brushed my teeth longer at least. Probably not hit the bong before I walked out of the house.

Back
Top Bottom