Hourly Dabbing Drug Test

Kornbiscuitz

Hello to anyone willing to testify or guide me in a choice.

from August 2016 - Dec 14th 2016 i was taking dabs 8 times a day. about a gram every 3 days. I quit so that i can get a construction union job (pipefitters, electrician, or plumbing) who ever takes me first. Dec 14th was my ast day smoking until Jan 3rd and 4th took a couple pulls from a blunt. there i resumed my sobriety until Feb 1st when I accepted a sugar cube edible from someone. Keep in mind I'm 5'11", 153 lbs, i work out 7-10 times a week sweating my balls off with cardio.

It is now Feb 15th and Im not working the amount of hours at a dead end job that I need to continue paying bills.
I NEED to sign up for these Unions but im scared of completely fucking up my whole future if they decide to Hair test me and i fail.

I'm uncertain when I will be tested, and uncertain if ill pass. I'm not sure if I should sign up now? I don't think they'll drug test me until after the 11 week schooling when i get my apprenticeship but there's a chance they might test me before then?

Any advice would be wonderful, thanks for your time!

Thanks for your answer. I'll have to take 2 tests, hair and urine. Will I be safe taking the hair test?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If your trying to pass any test
the best thing to do is stop consuming tho i know its hard...

Especially for a hair test!

Theres a head shop near me and the owner swears by a 2 part shampoo

But i dont trust it

as far as ua besides avoiding toxins you should be good with water and working out the way you say you do

Good luck hope you get in!

Not So Rookie Anymore

If your trying to pass any test
the best thing to do is stop consuming tho i know its hard...

Especially for a hair test!

Theres a head shop near me and the owner swears by a 2 part shampoo

But i dont trust it

as far as ua besides avoiding toxins you should be good with water and working out the way you say you do

Good luck hope you get in!

Not So Rookie Anymore
My guys have tried the shampoo.

No go.

Need to say clean.

Crop King White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

Signed up for Plumbers today. I take the aptitude test march 8th so that buys me time. Thanks for your answers I'll be staying clean!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom