What are my chances?

tadadalaroo

Drug test
I took an ecup test for employement. I have not smoked in 21 days but home tests were coming back positive. I brought in clean pee but it wasnt enough so I used a splash of my midstream pee to top it off. I did the same thing I did at the clinic at home and the test came back negative. However, I cant help but worry. Is there a chance I passed?

What was the ph, color, and smell of your urine? I can't be any help without matching information between your urine and the "clean" urine in question.

It was a normal yellow color. It was fresh pee, not even 10 minutes fresh. There was only a splash of mine in there. Just to barely get it to the line. Does that make a difference?

I would imagine that it would be like topping off your res.
If they are looking for the ppm of the thc in your urine. In growers terms lmao
i think it would depend on how dirty you were and how much urine you used to top it off
i dont think you should worry tho they usually test to a certain level anything under the level they check for and they consider it a pass. Usually

Not So Rookie Anymore

Im thinking Im ok since I did the same thing at home and it came out as a pass. I also had not smoked for about 21 days so my levels should be low. I just really want this job, so I cant help but worry. I'll keep you guys posted if I passed.

I toom the test on friday and still havent heard from an MRO, they had already given me a start sate and they havent retracted the offer. Is it safe to say Im in the clear?

Back
Top Bottom