Passing drug test info ( need reply )

Nafanaki

First question. Is there any way I can completely clean all the THC out of my body in about a week.

Second question. Are there any safe routines while taking the closed door urine test that don't cost more than 20 dollars, are safe for an hour or more if taking the test and it takes more time than expected to get into the door, and isn't the trick about not the first bit of urine or the last bit.

Also any info on generally how long it would take for some one who is 150 lbs, 5'11, and has a regular metabolism to get it out of their system while just sitting around all day.

drink LOTS of water, and piss and sweat a lot. You'll do fine.

Nafanaki said:
First question. Is there any way I can completely clean all the THC out of my body in about a week.

Second question. Are there any safe routines while taking the closed door urine test that don't cost more than 20 dollars, are safe for an hour or more if taking the test and it takes more time than expected to get into the door, and isn't the trick about not the first bit of urine or the last bit.

Also any info on generally how long it would take for some one who is 150 lbs, 5'11, and has a regular metabolism to get it out of their system while just sitting around all day.

Alright, First answer: If youve only got 1 weeks notice, the safest thing to do is get a detox drink (The ones i use are 15$, its called STAT! Royal Flush) In order for the drink to work, you need to stop smoking 2 days before your test, drink the drink 1 hour before the test (read the instructions CAREFULLY) and it will leave your system clean for tests up to 4 hours after drinking it.

Second Answer: If its a closed door test, and nobody gets to watch you, I can tell you somthing I tried and it worked. Go to a healthfood or drug store, and get somthing called Vitamin B12 Complex (no more than 5$) These pills will not hurt you in any way, but they make your piss a VERY golden yellow color, and thats important. I'll explain why shortly. I took a visine bottle, and filled it up with hot water, then stuck it in my sock. When i went to take the test, i did the midstream thing you spoke about, but did not put that much piss in the cup. I added the warm water from the visine bottle, and since the piss was gold, adding the water to it only made it a slightly lighter color of yellow. I passed that way. The vitamin B12 pills, to make your piss yellow, is important because alot of labs get suspicious at things like that. Say you didnt take the vitamins, and your piss came out only a faint yellow color to begin with. Adding water to that, would make it look way too clear, and they would suspect you added water to it. Also, if your going to try this, make sure that the water is hot when you first put it into the bottle. Couple reasons for this: 1, by the time you get to your test, the water will cool down, ofcourse. The main reason for the hot/warm water is alot of labs take the temperature of your urine into account. Take a look at your piss cup: Alot of labs give you the cups with a little thermometer on the side. If you do have one of these cups, PISS ON THE THERMOMETER!!!! yes, piss on the outside of the cup, directly ON the thermometer! I suppose this isnt 100% nessasary... but its a safety precaution. If the water happens to get too cool, and you piss on the thermometer strip, it will read the correct temp of your piss. Any other questions, feel free to contact me :D

For the final part of your question, its hard to say. Generally, i'd say someone of your weight and height with a regular metabolism, that isnt purposly trying to rid their system of THC, it would stay in your body about a month from the last time you smoked. Ofcourse thats just an estimate.... but since you ARE trying to rid your body of thc, if nothing else, id suggest drinking hella water from now until before your test. Hope this long rant helped :) peace

i know niacin kicks the shit outta the THC. u can get it at ur local walgreens/eckerd/cvs. just 1000 mg a day, an drink shitloads of water. ull get very hot an tingly from the niacin. its used a metabolism catalyste, helping ur stomach an shit break up the metabolites or something. all i know is it works. GL m8

LiCuid_Ice said:
i know niacin kicks the shit outta the THC. u can get it at ur local walgreens/eckerd/cvs. just 1000 mg a day, an drink shitloads of water. ull get very hot an tingly from the niacin. its used a metabolism catalyste, helping ur stomach an shit break up the metabolites or something. all i know is it works. GL m8

Do you think if i took it every day it could help me loose weight?

How long would it take to get the THC out of your system after taking the niacin once a day?

Man it truly depends the quality of the lab. I smoked both days before my test, drank some water the day of and came up clean. If you bun on a daily basis for a while (habitually) it will takr around 3 weeks to a maximum of 5 to clean your system, water doesn't speed up the process it waters your piss down so the THC is broken up. I've been on weekly drug tests for like 2 months now and have been coming up clean while still bunning like twice a week and regularily drinking water and never anything else. I'm intrested in these detox drinks though, where can you get them like any pharmacy or what?

GNC and Vitaworld has them...Thats all I have ever done. I stop smoking when I know I have a test, and get a detox drink and follow the directions. They are proven the rest of this stuff isnt proven and if you dont want to take a chance on failing just do the detox drink.

Back
Top Bottom