Is 21 days enough?

hailhopes

Wanted to know if this amount of time will be responsible enough to pass a UA. Working out and eating right is part of the regiment also.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I agree, doing a home test a few days before is relatively cheap and informs you if any drastic measures need to be taken. As far as time there really isn't a right or wrong answer due to variables in metabolic rates and level of thc saturation. I always have my self at least 20 days to purge my body before a UA after smoking quite heavy for a couple days on leave.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've always given myself at least 20 days to metabolize the thc from my system.
So I would take 25-30 days of leave, smoke for max the first three days of leave and then not smoke at all for the next 20 days. I always planned as if I would have to take a UA as soon as I came back from leave. Couple of factors in this were firstly, I didn't smoke but once or twice a year so I never had thc in my system going into it. Second I worked out at least five days a week and had a very high metabolism so a 20 day purge was slightly over kill. I probably could've gotten away with a week, but didn't want to risk it. I hope this helps

Wish I could get a friend for this but I'm working out everyday eating the proper food no sugars. I was cleaning out for 15 days prior but slept up one evening so I'm here again

Try eating small meals every other hour throughout the day to attempt to stimulate your metabolism. As far a working out, lift weights. Cardio has its place but you're trying to burn fat and raise metabolism. Eat nothing but meat and vegtables, no processed crap. And hydrate hydrate hydrate. Just curious, will you have an observer for this UA?

Take two 1 gallon heavy duty zip lock bags one filled with clean urine, put the filled one in the the other. You can the run a length of rubber tubing from the bag to a point in your person where urine would exit. This is very hard for a male to do convincingly but quite easy for a female. Kind of weird to have someones urine taped to your body but it can work in a pinch

Well I had stop for two weeks prior and thought it was over but was informed that I need to come back in 21 days. So I'm hoping that will be enough time.

Wanted to know if this amount of time will be responsible enough to pass a UA. Working out and eating right is part of the regiment also.

As you know, it really depends on 3 things:
1. How often do you smoke? One time smoker will test positive after 5 days while chronic smokers will test positive even after 30 days (based on research).
2. How much fat you have? THC is fat-soluble and generally the more fat you have the longer THC will stay in your system.
3. What is the cut-off rate of the test strips they are using? For example you can pass less sensitive 100 ng/ml tests after 10 days while in the same condition fail the more sensitive 20 ng/ml tests.

So, in short, it depends. But with 21 days, you're more than likely safe.

Back
Top Bottom