23 days until UA

Decro420

Hello, I'm new here and came to ask a question. I'm on diversion and I got popped with a UA and failed. It's a 12 panel drug test. Well. I have 23 days or so until I get another chance. I'm not sure if that's going to go against me or what, but my question is, is this enough time? I haven't ever really stopped smoking but a month when I was diagnosed with diabetes last year. I weigh 130, a lot of my body fat has been eaten away due to diabetes and I'm 5'7. Also a male. I use to smoke a gram of kush every few days last year. Now it's usually a half gram to a gram every week. Typically just a half gram. I smoke a few times a day (a few small hits of a bowl) I do exercise almost daily. My girlfriend passed it but she smoked 10 days before it. Though she rarely smokes. Really need some advice here. Thanks much, look forward to hearing some feed back.

It's a really subjective answer, but given your body type and physical activity level you should be ok in 23 days. I recommend you just stop using and drink plenty of water and continue working out. Better safe than sorry; at least you have 23ish days

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Decro how did you make out? Haven't heard a peep from you in a while. Hope all is well

Sent from my XT1064 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom