Hi you guys! Need help big time!

Sophiecat

Ok, I smoked weed for the last 3 days. Haven't smoked for over a month prior. I get a monthly drug test at the pain facility I go to and need to know how to test negative for THC but positive for the vicodin.
Yep, tough one huh?
I bought mega clean but won't it wipe out everything? Oh yeah, test is in 5 days.
Please help me , I'm so frustrated with this!!

The only thing you can do is try and flush your system by drinking lots of water and cranberry for the 5 days, then 30 mins before your test I heard that drinking a bunch of water helps to dilute your urine. But since you had not smoked for a month you may be OK. Depends on how much you smoked in the last 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I smoked maybe 4 bowls a day for the last 3 days.
But if I dilute urine, how can I make the vicodin pain meds stay positive in the test.? Otherwise, they'll think I'm not taking correctly if it doesn't show up on the test. Uuughhhh.

Well according to the information I just read the vicadine stays in your system for 2 - 4 days after you take the last dose. So if you are taking it every day then it should give a positive result

Well according to the information I just read the vicodine stays in your system for 2 - 4 days after you take the last dose. So if you are taking it every day then it should give a positive result

If it won't be a "specimen must be observed exiting the body" kind of pee test than I suggest the tried and true method of asking a friend for a clean sample and taping it to your person before the test or "dipping" the collection cup in the toilet water.
I've never used a masking agent, but a friend of mine swore by the "drinking water" method. He would start nearly over-hydrating a few days before. During the actual test portion he would only collect the middle portion of the sample as he said it would be mostly water anyway. He never popped hot on a piss test, but then again the man gave no care of anything.

Back
Top Bottom