Any ideas

Dontez

Well I know these type of questions come all the time but I'm 5'11 235 and heavy smoker for last 90 days I have 15 days till urinalysis I bought a bottle of ultimate gold and I heard niacin works as well but not really sure if anything works so I'm here to get advice from you guys

I've never tried masking agent and I've not heard consistent results.
Choice 1: Attempt use of artificial bladder filed with "clean" urine = Can be very successful depending on use and type of observer.
Choice 2: Use a masking agent or cleanser = haven't heard any consistent results
Choice 3: Lift weights, eat clean and attempt water method ( see my post in Calling all Alaskans! Please help!)

Choice 4: If 2 or 3 are not feasible, plan for choice 1 and bribe observer if caught = has worked for me before. not many people turn down $200 to pee in a cup.

I would recommend trying 2 or 3 at home to validate it as it might work for you.

I hope this helps, good luck.

If you are a heavy smoker, doing 15 days of water drinking, cranberry juice and what not and niacin might be a stretch. Detoxing is great but it only speeds up the elimination process a bit (don't really have any science to back up how much).

The surest bet is synthetic urine. Just buy some that works in 2017, take it with you and pour it in the cup. If you have a regular drug test, you will be alone in the stall and they won't search you airport-like in any case. I think its pretty much standard procedure for heavy smokers.

Either go with synthetic like quick fix which is what I use. Or working out and eating right. I'm in your situation myself hope your good. Get some dt kits also.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have to pass a mouth swab on Friday and I quit smoking this morning at 5:30 a.m. I got Listerine Altoids and peroxide is this going to help me pass a mouth swab by Friday

Back
Top Bottom