Concerns on a drug testing

gincy

Can someone answer my questions about a potential clearance on my drug test which i have taken yesterday. I'm concerned about the results of my testing which may come out positive. For the first time in my life i have smoked weed on 3 different days of November of 2016 should be less than 2 grams per session. On January 3rd and 4th i have smoked about 7 puffs on each of those days. And on February 2nd i had 1 puff of some weed mixed into cigarettes while i was somewhat drunk(I did not feel the high at all). I am about 180 pounds standing at 5 feet 11 and about 20% body fat. I am not physically active. During the month of February, i drink at least 1 cup of coffee a day and on the day. On the night before my test i have drank at least a gallon of water and have been pissing frequently. I've ate a lot of food on the morning of the exam a long with 2-3 cups of water. How screwed am I really?

It depends on a lot of variables brother. If you did drink a lot of water and had not consumed any THC products since 02 FEB; you could be OK. Best of luck to you

I got the results back today! and i passed! hope this similar situation can relieve someone else's anxiety.

In fact, you were not screwed at all. I'm happy to hear you passed; but given your substantial background, you had a really high probability of passing a urine drug test.

Even with heavier chronic smokers, testing positive for THC 30 days after the last joint is unlikely. A lot of research has been done on how fast weed leaves the body and for a regular smoker about 10 days should be more than enough (according to the study done by Mayo Clinic).

I'm glad you made it and would wish you a panic free test next time around!

Back
Top Bottom