Drug test

Rubyjailene

I haven't smoked in 19 days drank "the stuff" detox the day before drug test and plenty of water . Drank more water the day of the test @1 and pissed I. The cup. My urine was clear as water , is this a good sign?

They might know you drank a lot of water before your test. Next time tray taking some b-12 vitamins a couple hours before the test, it will pigment your urine but won't account for lower spg or specific gravity.

They might know you drank a lot of water before your test. Next time tray taking some b-12 vitamins a couple hours before the test, it will pigment your urine but won't account for lower spg or specific gravity.

Wondering is I passed, I usually drink tons of water on a regular,

Wondering is I passed, I usually drink tons of water on a regular,

They may make you retake the test, say your a runner and drink lot. If you have a good metabolism, you should be pretty good. I used drink a gallon of water a day for two weeks and hit the sauna every day and perspire like cry. Detoxing involves getting the "contaminates" out of the body by 3 ways, one is perspiring, the other two, you can guess. I've heard if you take detox stuff the day of or before it may cause your cells to release the things that were stored in them. If Undesirable things are in your cells, will detoxing the day of the test cause them to release "all" that is stored in them. It could be masking too. Just food for thought. Time, excircise, water and perspiration are the key to increasing metabolism and ridding the body of contaminates.

They may make you retake the test, say your a runner and drink lot. If you have a good metabolism, you should be pretty good. I used drink a gallon of water a day for two weeks and hit the sauna every day and perspire like cry. Detoxing involves getting the "contaminates" out of the body by 3 ways, one is perspiring, the other two, you can guess. I've heard if you take detox stuff the day of or before it may cause your cells to release the things that were stored in them. If Undesirable things are in your cells, will detoxing the day of the test cause them to release "all" that is stored in them. It could be masking too. Just food for thought. Time, excircise, water and perspiration are the key to increasing metabolism and ridding the body of contaminates.

Thank you , definitely will update once I know , fingers crossed

In the testing I took part in (Army) we never flagged a sample for color as long as it was natural (not green). We would flag a sample if it was not warm (tested Soldier dipped collection cup in toilet bowel in attempt to provide clean sample). I've not really had much experience with agents, but given your description of collection you should be OK however body type and metabolism play a huge role.

I had a close friend who smoked daily and would wear a fake phallus with an artificial bladder to every PT formation and then would do PT with it on. Now that's a stoner dedicated to craft. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom