Will I Pass?

Budsonbuds

Hey everyone,
My first time posting here. I have an upcoming position which I will be drug tested for three weeks from today. I assume it will be a top quality urine test as it is working at the headquarters of a state's hospital. Now some background...
I am 6'5 and weigh about 200 pounds, pretty low levels of fat.
Used to go to the gym a lot but haven't gone for almost 6 months aside from the first day being yesterday.
The last time I quit smoking for any period of time was 3 years ago. Since then I have been smoking at least a quarter a day, sometimes up to 20 gs, along with .5-1g of solventless oil as well. The oil is extremely potent ~70% thc, don't know what the weed is but it's fire lol. I stopped smoking yesterday and will be working out and sweating a ton, as well as eating clean, drinking tons of water until the date comes.

Basically, with the amount that I smoke is there any chance that I will be able to pass a drug test three weeks from now?

And if anyone has any tips on how to fall asleep without weed let me know.. lol
Thanks in advance.

I just passed with Monkey Flask.....I've never really tried flushing. And maybe tylenol PM? That's back on shelves....not supposed to be addiction-forming now I guess. Having 1 or 2 margaritas always makes me sleepy as hell too....so maybe tequila? lol :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom