How long do dabs stay in your system? Please help!

PabloE

Hello,
So I smoke dabs every weekend( just on the weekend though, not daily) , I've been doing it for months already, unfortunately for me the oil company I work for just got bought by a much bigger company. I am already hearing about the background and drug policy is coming soon but idk how soon though. I work out everyday( I am a very Athletic guy with a Athletic body I just like smoking dabs on the weekend) Im 5'7 weighting 155lbs my body fat is lower than 10% for sure. So my question is how long you think dabs will be on my system? I already stopped smoking for 2 weeks. Would I be good if they drug test me next week? Or besides drinking lots of water and daily workout I need detox drinks as well? Please help!

Re: How long does dabs stays on your system?? Please help!

I don't know what a dab is?
But I split a joint with my wife on a Saturday night and was tested on the next Thursday and was OK. I know it doesn't answer your question but I thought it might help

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How long does dabs stays on your system?? Please help!

Depends on the test if it is a urine test there was a way where I used to beat it in the joint

Hello,
So I smoke dabs every weekend( just on the weekend though, not daily) , I've been doing it for months already, unfortunately for me the oil company I work for just got bought by a much bigger company. I am already hearing about the background and drug policy is coming soon but idk how soon though. I work out everyday( I am a very Athletic guy with a Athletic body I just like smoking dabs on the weekend) Im 5'7 weighting 155lbs my body fat is lower than 10% for sure. So my question is how long you think dabs will be on my system? I already stopped smoking for 2 weeks. Would I be good if they drug test me next week? Or besides drinking lots of water and daily workout I need detox drinks as well? Please help!

It is a Urine test. Sorry I didn't explained what kind of drug test

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Buy a ua tester at Walgreens- the day of the test and as many leading up- drink water nothing but- also-exercise, sauna, sweat lodge, hot tub and fast for at least two days- I also recommend ketosis test strips during your fast and exercise (and I do mean exercise- like you want to fit into a thong mankini for summer)

It is a Urine test. Sorry I didn't explained what kind of drug test

While I was locked up we use to overflow our system with water where we would have a continuous piss going on every 15 minutes where your bladder so full it doesn't have enough time to to go through your system it's like a full glass of water spilling over I beat them every time for 11 years and I did this in New York department of corrections

But if you haven't used much three weeks could be good enough to be clean but to be sure you could do what I tell you to and you should definitely be all right

Then again there are other things on the outside like detox

Back
Top Bottom