Tashacoker45

I stoped smokeing wensday at 530 am .. I have a mouth swab test at 1:30 today I thought Listerine Altoids peroxide i am i have been drinking alot of water .. Will this help me pass ??:thanks:

Those test are hard to beat. I heard copper messes up the results but I'm not sure how.

I stoped smokeing wensday at 530 am .. I have a mouth swab test at 1:30 today I thought Listerine Altoids peroxide i am i have been drinking alot of water .. Will this help me pass ??:thanks:
You should be okay. Ive taken these tests and as long as you havent smokes in 24 to 48 hours you should be fine

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

I'm sorry to say unless you take a cleaner specifically for pot use then no you won't pass. Get a cleaner. There is one called constant cleanse that is supposed to be good. Good luck.

I'm sorry to say unless you take a cleaner specifically for pot use then no you won't pass. Get a cleaner. There is one called constant cleanse that is supposed to be good. Good luck.
I passed it .. On friday .. I stoped somking to days before and used Listerine and Altoid before the swap and I passed .. :cheer:

I passed it .. On friday .. I stoped somking to days before and used Listerine and Altoid before the swap and I passed .. :cheer:

:cheer: RIGHT ON!! I'm glad for you. When I quit for 30+ days I still tested dirty. I had been working out, and was told THC stores in the fat cells so when I tested dirty I was really bummed cuz I thought I would pass. Right on you passed!! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom