GNC Urine Cleaner

Euphoricpa

Does anyone know the name of the drink they sell at GNC to help u pass a urine test? I'm a heavy user so will it even work? need help please!

try omni. i think that's the kind they sell at vitamin world actually. just ask the dude at the counter if they have a "toxin removing drink". he should know what you mean. or you could go to a local headshop. it's all the same stuff. the drink will work, as long as you follow the directions, and it's always a good idea to cut back a little before a test.

most tests nowadays will show goldenseal and other drinks like it. when i was going into the military my recruiter got me some stuff to clean my system for the military drug test it was called STAT it was a bottle of about 20 pills - you take all the pills with as much water as you can 1 hour before the test and it will erase ANYTHING in your system.

Detoxify is the brand me and my wife have used in the past and i have to use it again next week. It has worked everytime so I am hoping for one more time.

yea i picked up some Omni today...im gonna not smoke, drink alot of water and take it before the test, can Omni be found in a drug test cause if it can i gotta return this shit and try something that wont.

one last question....if the place testing me is looking for another drug (someone was stealing them from my work so they gotta test everyone) and they find pot is it legal for them to fire me?

strip is what i used it works takes an hour drink all then water pee 3 times then you are clean it costs 50.00 is there anything cheaper me and my wife have to pass monday ?????

my opinion is I would not trust those detox drinks. I have had ZERO success with those and detox pills.

the only thing that has given me any success is subbin' with Quick Fix.

it is also fairly cheap, you gotta shop around. but please be careful, word has it a lot of counterfeits are on the market. you should be able to find legit QF for about $22 plus shipping.

best of luck!

kirk

I'm afraid they won't work, and so quit, lost my paranoia, and am now growing some great weed. hahahhahaha...sigh..life is funny. hopefully by the time I pass I'll have some great buds grown!

Back
Top Bottom