Test coming up - Detox questions

lowen

Okayy, hello everyone. I'm sure people are tired of seeing methods of people wanting to know how to detox THC and wonder "why dont they just quit?" wellllllll, I have quit and I have a drug test coming up for probation and I'm still scared that the amount of time they have given me to get clean just wont be enough time and I'm going to violate and go to jail... but the purpose of my post here today is does anyone know of any REAL methods that actually work to help detox.. by the time I will take my test I am going to be 21 days clean and have been doing several experiments using CERTO method to see if it works or not but im starting to think that the CERTO method only works for people who are light smokers, I was a heavy smoker before I quit, 6 years straight not even stpping for tolerance breaks about 6-8 blunts a day depending on if i hung out with friends or not which would mean i smoked more.. maybe a little over a quater a week.. anybody have any suggestions or anything on helping me detox some to get this out faster because I really dont wanna end up in jail especially considering that I have quit but THC is just staying a long time, I read some people up to 90 days :O ... I am about 5'6 and 180 pounds. any advice is appreciated :) thank you

Test Coming up, detox questions

step 1. buy a box of 10 drugs tests off Amazon for like 10 bucks. they're super reliable. Try to space them out so that you can track the line. The darker the red line the better but even faint lines are a negative. Take one on the beginning of the week, middle of week, end of week.

2. For the first two weeks try to work out as much as possible

3. Do a very simple detox for the next 21 days. Drink a gallon a day and try to avoid any sugary or fattening foods. Eat as healthy as you possibly can.

4. Drink A lot of water the day of the test. At least half a gallon.

Had to take a weekly test, every Monday morning and I'd smoke Monday-Wednesday, sometimes Thursday if deemed worth it. I didn't do any working out or anything but every Monday id wake up and drink at least half a gallon to a gallon before going to take the test and my I passed each week. At the time I was 5'6 and around 210 (the fact that I was a relatively lowkey smoker may have played a part)

when you say lowkey about how often and how much were you smoking during mon-wed... also before your weekly tests how often did you smoke? Thanks for your input also!!

when you say lowkey about how often and how much were you smoking during mon-wed... also before your weekly tests how often did you smoke? Thanks for your input also!!

before the weekly test about a gram a day, I had only just started smoking 2 months before, and mon-wed I limited myself to half a gram.
The drug tests are going to be your life line and will save you a lot of frustration.

Thanks!! I just know most governments are more about money then they are being fair to people on probation so I was just looking for some kinda dilution method or something for heavy smokers to help with my 21 days clean! I know most detox drinks are fake

Certo def works. I have a test on Monday and just did a little experiment.
At 9:00am I took a dollar store drug test and failed.

At 11:15am I drank 20oz of yellow Gatorade with one packet of certo mixed in.

Drank a bottle of water
Peed twice before 12:30 and took 100mg of b12 to add color to my urine.
At 12:30 I decided to test, and would you know it I saw a second faint line! It worked!

I had a little more water and peed between then and 133pm

At 1:33 pm I tested and it was a very clear and unquestionably negative.

This works!

How heavy of a smoker are/were you ?? I've done 3 different experiments and can't pull a passing test . Maybe I'm peeing too many times . But I was Also a heavy heavy smoker 6-8 blunts of high grade stuff daily

they will know what your levels should be down to at that time. did you take one before the 21 day notice. from personal experience is to abscond. good luck

I havent smoked since the time and i did another experiment the other day and was pulling FAINT FAINT passing lines... and what is from your personal experiance, sorry

Back
Top Bottom