Regular smoker - Pee test in 5 days - Help!

krazykitkat

Hello fellow smokers,

I just got an amazing job offer, and was surprised by the drug test request. I typically stop smoking once I am in the market for a job, but honestly didn't think this company did drug tests. I find myself in a bad situation. I really *need* this job. So I need to pass the test. I smoke regularly, most nights after work, normally a bowl. I don't drink nearly enough water and I do not exercise. I'm short and slightly over weight but not obese. I've got 5 days (Test is Wednesday I can go anytime) which is great as I've already begun to load up on drinking more water and antioxidant teas. I know someone who is a nurse and is going to grab some pills that make me pee a ton so I'll be drinking a lot a lot of water. I also plan on going to the gym tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday. Been meaning to get that back in my schedule anyway! Maybe Monday too. Just to sweat more. Also there is a spa where I can go sit in a sauna for 60 min for $30, but I will most likely only do that once, if I can get an appointment so its not a guarantee. I am also going to eat foods known to detoxify like asparagus. (Always makes me pee smell because its a cleanser.)

My question is: is there anything else I can do that might help me pass? Barring fake urine and asking my sister for her pee. (She'd totally do it, as shes against drug testing though she doesn't do any drugs) Or am I just screwed???

Back
Top Bottom