If I smoke once now - Will I pass my drug test in 18 days?

mitchschultz4

I haven't smoked in 65 days and I have taken an over the counter drug test and passed. I am curious if I smoke just once today (and only today) if I would pass an employment drug test in 18 days

I haven't smoked in 65 days and I have taken an over the counter drug test and passed. I am curious if I smoke just once today (and only today) if I would pass an employment drug test in 18 days

To be honest with ya I wouldn't as the thc enters back into your blood stream. You can but I would take the store test afterwards. That's just my opinion, ask still to see what others think. Good luck....✌️

Every month I smoke heavy for two weeks. Then stop for two weeks to pass a drug test. I always pass. I do this every month for the last 8 years. I have some cheap home tests that day I am clean after 10 days.

You have been clean for 65 days and you have 18 to go. Obviously this is something pretty important, why would you risk a positive test just because it is 420....really?
He asked if he would be clean. Not for a lecture. Really?

If you are thin athletic you are fine if you are overweight I wouldn't risk it but you would probably be ok. Eat meat drink water don't use the first big of piss or last bit of piss use the middle and really they don't need much like I said meat and water

Back
Top Bottom