Can I celebrate?

Questionablel

What's going on guys, happy holidays to you all...so I'm in a bit of a bind here...
I was a daily smoker up until about September of 2016...then I took about 3 weeks off, and was smoking about 1-3 times a week up until February which I then took a month tolerance break. After that, i smoked 3 times in a week and ate one edible. I then took 3 weeks off again, because I realized I need to get a job this summer so I want to pass a drug test. A week and five days ago I caved and had one reclaim dab off of a vape. I haven't smoked since. I've recently applied to a bunch of places and expect to hear back in a week or two to schedule interviews, so I'd guess I have minimum two Weeks before any drug tests. I am believe I have an extremely fast metabolism because I'm 20 years old and weight 130 pounds, and have weighed this much for like at least five years, despite eating quite a bit every day. So, if I celebrate the holiday tonight? Will I be good in two weeks?? I've read that causal users are good in 7-15 days and I'd guess I'm on the low end of that because of my metabolism.

celebrate like it was your last day on earth, you will be good in two weeks. Check google, it appears that if one smokes

one evening a week it takes about 48 hrs. +/- for urine to be good. A person that may smoke 3-5 times a

week will usually need a couple weeks to pass.

Back
Top Bottom