Drank a ton of water - Did not help

waitingtopass

Hello,
Newbie here with a dilution question:

I've read on many forums that drinking a ton of water is the best way to pass a thc test. I wasn't a heavy smoker - just 4-5 hits nightly - which I guess is considered chronic? I'm 5'3, apx 113 lbs and somewhat non-active. I quit over 3 weeks ago.

Anyway, I have been trying to get a 'clean' test using strips purchased on Amazon from 2 different companies. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to pass by drinking a ton of water. I've read that those detox drinks don't work very well and to just save my $$ by doing the 'drown myself' in as much water as I can safely drink. It isn't working. How on Earth am I going to pass a test? And soon? I'm getting really depressed as this is super important for me.

I'd appreciate any help! :straightface:

Thank you for your reply Bloodguy.

I'm taking a vitamin that makes urine a crazy deep yellow color so I'm not too worried about the color.

As for creatinine - I have TB, (tiny bladder lol), and one beer will make me go like 6 times within a short period of time, so how am I supposed to keep up my creatinine level? I 'go' constantly - trying the dilution method was very uncomfortable for me. I don't know if I'd make it to a testing facility without an accident if I drank as much as I did here at home for 'testing' purposes. (Long story but I had cancer and my bladder has been messed up ever since.)

Uuug, this whole situation sucks.

Thank you for your reply Bloodguy.

I'm taking a vitamin that makes urine a crazy deep yellow color so I'm not too worried about the color.

As for creatinine - I have TB, (tiny bladder lol), and one beer will make me go like 6 times within a short period of time, so how am I supposed to keep up my creatinine level? I 'go' constantly - trying the dilution method was very uncomfortable for me. I don't know if I'd make it to a testing facility without an accident if I drank as much as I did here at home for 'testing' purposes. (Long story but I had cancer and my bladder has been messed up ever since.)

Uuug, this whole situation sucks.

Take creatine pills.

Or get a creatine drink mix, they have em at walmart i think....i cant assure they taste good ...i know the walmart whey protein shakes taste like a crawl space

I had good luck with a flush of water and Gatorade, with vitamins and minerals along with it, and creatine. The b and c vitamins are water soluble and give you the good yellow color. The minerals and creatine are naturally secreted, not all testing agencies test for that. I drank two gallons of water and Gatorade within two hours.
You need to drink enough water so you're peeing clear. For me that's a big glass of water every 5 or ten minutes for an hour. Then keep drinking fluids heavily for another hour. The water doesn't stay in your system long enough to absorb anything. If you take a couple vitamin/mineral supplements before you start, and some b and c, and some creatine, then repeat that after your first hour, your output will have reasonable consistency.
I am a heavy user for meds. It worked for me, I wish you the best. I practiced with test strips also. You may need a longer flush period. Of course this only works if you do it right before the test, which is not always possible.

Back
Top Bottom