Drug test question

RahxephonKun

so i have a great opportunity for an internship coming, and I need to pass a drug test but there is no way I will pass for marijuana in time -.-

so i am wondernig, i have a test at quest diagnostics, and in the email it tells me they will not provide me extra time to provide an adequete specimen after closing time, that i cannot bring children into the restroom or to wait in the waiting room, and that i need to come well hydrated to provide an adequate specimen... so I am taking this to mean it is a urine test?

I feel pretty confident passing a urine test because all i have to do is get clean urine and make sure its the right temperature right? and they wont watch me while i pee in those places they just close the door and stand outside?

so I feel pretty confident I can pass it the only things i am worried about are keeping the sub specimen the correct temperature and that i get there and they all of a sudden say its a hair or oral test, but since it says come well hydrated in the email, it shouldnt be a hair or oral test right? because there would be no need to be well hydrated?

am i correct in thinking this is probably a urine test? and that i will be safe bringing some urine wrapped in hand heaters to keep warm in my underwear because they wont check and they will just stand outside with the door closed? any tips on these things is appreciated.. thanks!

good luck,pretty sad that a person can be strung out on prescribed medicines that could kill a horse and take weeks to detox from , but they do not want you

using something that has never killed anyone. because them bastards need to make as much $$ as possible off sick people, even though

one can produce it for under $10.00 an ounce. the thought of free medicine(cannabis type) has the medical community and the big greenhouse growers shaking in their 3 piece suits. it would destroy their artificially supported dynasty of 1/2 million dollar greenhouses. big business does not
want us to have free medical anything without their big fat fingers in the middle of it all & telling us wtf to do. if you ain't wealthy
they are against you, they say they care about sick people, sure, ONLY because of the laws they can make to enrich themselves and
enslave people whose only wish is to not feel bad. ok, soap box for rent, cheap, neeeeeeeext

good luck,pretty sad that a person can be strung out on prescribed medicines that could kill a horse and take weeks to detox from , but they do not want you

using something that has never killed anyone. because them bastards need to make as much $$ as possible off sick people, even though

one can produce it for under $10.00 an ounce. the thought of free medicine(cannabis type) has the medical community and the big greenhouse growers shaking in their 3 piece suits. it would destroy their artificially supported dynasty of 1/2 million dollar greenhouses. big business does not
want us to have free medical anything without their big fat fingers in the middle of it all & telling us wtf to do. if you ain't wealthy
they are against you, they say they care about sick people, sure, ONLY because of the laws they can make to enrich themselves and
enslave people whose only wish is to not feel bad. ok, soap box for rent, cheap, neeeeeeeext
Well..Texas just let a bill die HB 2107. I don't know much about politics, house, senate..representatives and all but I have been keeping up with this bill going through our state legislator to legalize medically and it died in the calendars committee. They had a lead all the way with "unprecedented" amount of favor from citizens and state congressmen on both sides...4 hours of heart wrenching testimonies from parents of very sick kids who needed cannabis in order to live, a pain doctor giving the unbelievable statistics on the death rate at 7.5 a day (Texas) from opiate related issues. 70 pro and one opponent with a dumb testimony. Republicans and Democrats in favor.
Something is very wrong with this picture. And makes our Congress look bad. I'm so upset.
As far as the UA, there is stuff you can take to get clean. I've never done it but I have a friend who takes it and she is clean for her test. She is a hair dresser and even strips her hair and it passes.
Good luck with that one. I had to do those for 20 years and mine were random. I had no choice but to stay clean.

Back
Top Bottom