I'm taking a drug test in about 3 weeks

yddave

So I'm planning on joining the army and I haven't scheduled a MEPs date yet but I plan on going there to take my drug test around the end of may or beginning of June.

I've been smoking on average 3-5 times a week, and smoking a lot too (sometimes id smoking 5-7 times a week, sometimes id smoke 1-2 times a week) for about the past 2 months and I've been smoking in general for the past 5 years. Now I still plan on smoking until tomorrow and after that I'll stop until my drug test (so probably about 20 days ill be clean) and I plan on drinking a lot of water and sweating and working out a lot.

I'm also gonna try and take the certo when I go up to MEPS if possible but I don't know If It will be. I'm also pretty skinny guy and I guess my metabolism is probably better than average, will 20 days be enough to get clean? What are some other natural methods to speed up the cleansing of my system?

I weigh about 145-150 and Im about 5'11"-6'0"

20 days should be enough, depending on your metabolic rate. I was confidently clean for urine analysis after 14 days just exercising and drinking heaps of water, and I was daily smoker for near 10 years

20 days should be enough, depending on your metabolic rate. I was confidently clean for urine analysis after 14 days just exercising and drinking heaps of water, and I was daily smoker for near 10 years

I'm a heavy vapor (use cartridges). I'd go through 1-2 cartridges a week. I had to stop for a new job drug screening. It's been 40 days now. I did some experimenting with "at home drug kits" today. My first test was using the second piss of the morning, and used the beginning of the stream of urine as sample. It came out positive. I pissed 4 more times today (average water intake), and retook it tonight using the mid stream technique and passed the home test.

I was surprised after 40 days anything was in my system, but it was.

More then likely you will get at least one drug test, and the military likes to do everything first thing in the morning. Expect the test the minute you arrive in the door. The also have testing when you arrive at boot camp, usually the first morning you wake up, and absolutely no chance to dilute the specimen, as they stand right next to you and watch it going into the bottle.

If your going to take a test at home, try it first thing in the morning, if you want to really know if there is a chance the test will be positive. "Dilution is the solution to the pollution" (pollution being THC)

Before I go in for the real one, I will be sure to

Just drink shit tons of water until you about puke. Tell your recruiter he will buy you some shit if you don't feel confident lol. They will do anything to pad them recruiting checks lol

Thanks for all the responses.

My friend smoked like a week before his 2nd drug test (one when you go into basic training) and he just drank a lot of water and ran alot with a trashbag on to sweat a lot and he's currently serving active duty so I'm sure ill be fine as long as I drink a lot and sweat a lot.

Just wanted some reassurance, appreciate your time with the responses.

Back
Top Bottom