Am I going to pass my drug screening?

audiosecrecy

howdy stoners,
i am an occasional (i would probably say RARE) marijuana user. i have probably smoked 5 or 6 times in my 24 years of life. last time i smoked was on february 11th '17 and it was a puny joint that was passed around a few times (i took 2 hits). i bought $1 drug test from the dollar store and it came up negative. should i trust this generic at home test? am i just being completely paranoid or is there a chance the marijuana is still in my system? i am female, 5'5 and 230 pounds (overweight) i sweat a lot but i am not very active. i need to pass a drug screening for a very important job offer that i CANNOT pass up. i can't f**k this up! please help.

help please, need to pass drug test for new job!

howdy stoners,
i am an occasional (i would probably say RARE) marijuana user. i have probably smoked 5 or 6 times in my 24 years of life. last time i smoked was on february 11th '17 and it was a puny joint that was passed around a few times (i took 2 hits). i bought $1 drug test from the dollar store and it came up negative. should i trust this generic at home test? am i just being completely paranoid or is there a chance the marijuana is still in my system? i am female, 5'5 and 230 pounds (overweight) i sweat a lot but i am not very active. i need to pass a drug screening for a very important job offer that i CANNOT pass up. i can't f**k this up! please help.

Don't trust the 24 hour cleanses, everyone I know who has used them has still failed drug tests. Having 2 hits off a joint may not seem like much but THC and other traces of Marijuana can stay in our system for a period of around 30 days depending on our body makeup and how much we have consumed. Here is an article that offers some incite on the degree and nature of testing types and how each person can be impacted.

How Long Does Marijuana Stay in Your System?

The home tests I buy over the counter are trustworthy, so long as they test for the same concentration levels as the test used for the job screening. I try to test myself at different times during the day to be confident, but if my home test says I'm good, I don't fail at work. Good luck

howdy stoners,

If you say it's been since February then I really think that you are ok being that you only had a few tokes back then. I do every day all day and quit for a month and passed a drug test. Good Luck to ya!

Back
Top Bottom