Am I going to pass my drug test?

nicktatorship

i'm a very infrequent user, i've only ever smoked 3 times before. the first time was a year ago, the second time was 4/20/17, and the last time was this past wednesday, 5/3 (it was a few hits from a bong and i didn't feel much). i have to take a pre employment drug test either this coming monday, tuesday, or wednesday. the test is going to be at labcorp. i have no idea what the ng/mL testing will be.

i'm scared af since i really need this internship. yesterday and today i've been drinking a lot of water and peeing a lot to try and flush my system. i'm 5'10 160 with low body fat and a pretty fast metabolism and not very active.

i've read plenty of stuff about hydrating the morning of and not giving the first piss of the day and starting midstream. i'm also going to get an at home drug test just to get some assurance.

i'm really unsure about my chances and i'm really stressing out. please let me know what you guys think. i'd really appreciate some feedback.

thanks

It's tough to say, but if I were in your position I wouldn't chance it.

You have low body fat and haven't used much, so my initial thought is you'll be good, but I personally have never passed a drug test with my own piss.

I am a daily... Well let's be honest- every fifteen-minutely user these days but even back when I was younger only toking once or twice a month and in much better shape I still failed after 47 days clean. Had a bunch of buddies pass no problem after a week or two, but also a few like me. Guess it's just metabolism...

So if it's a position you absolutely have to have and cannot pass up, I wouldn't chance it and go with a synthetic solution.

I've passed at least 15 piss tests over the years at numerous labs, once for a bank position, once for a medical informatics position, and other times for just regular jobs with not much security check.

Quick Fix plus with uric acid. You can find it at pretty much any local smoke shop, at least I can in AZ or IL. Has a heating pad and temp guage, it's small enough to tuck under the sack, and I have had 100% success rate with it.

Just my thought on the matter. I have no tied with them and don't want to cause any trouble promoting them, just sharing my experiences. I've tried golden seal, niacin, numerous flushing cleansing drinks but never had anything work til I found Quick Fix. Good luck amigo!

I think your good. I pass drug tests monthly. I smoke for 14-16 days then quit for 12-14 and always pass. I've even pushed it to 10 days and passed.

update: so i took the at home test on monday and it came back negative. and i did the lab test on tuesday and i found out today that i passed. so thanks for everyones help i appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom