Drug test tomorrow

twotone429

i havent smoked for 15 days and was told today by a new employer that i have a drug test tomorrow to go work at the site c dam. seeing as i havent smoked for 15 ddays and my last job i was sweting like crazy in the sun, today i also hit the sauna for 2 hrs to sweat any toxins out also the antibiottics im on make me shit like crazy my weight is only 150lbs and im 5 foot 9 was wondering what my probabilities are of passing ths test tomorrow

Also depends on the type and quality of the test. If it's a hair test, you might as well not even bother going.

Otherwise... How much and how often did you consume cannabis prior to taking your break? If it was sporadic, you may be fine with the average urinalysis. If you were a heavy, every day, all day long user... Maybe you can fall out of the truck and break your arm or something? (In your own truck, on your own time, far and gone away from any job sites - no point in trying to avoid a test and end up getting one anyway to complete an incident investigation, lol.)

If you can find out exactly what type of test it is, please post back with that information, your actual results, and any other information that you consider to be pertinent. This could help others in the future.

BtW, if you work in a profession where getting assigned to a new location automatically means a drug test, you might consider investing in some kind of product. Not a test-adulterant, but a urine substitute (or a known clean sample that matches your general profile - IOW, if you're a diabetic male, you might not want a sample from a healthy pregnant female). Even getting clean long enough to produce your own sample(s) so you can store it/them in the deep freeze against future need. This won't work for hair testing, of course.

If you get a sample from someone else, make sure it's a clean one :rolleyes3 . I knew someone who procured a urine sample, used it... and got popped for a different sort of substance. He immediately demanded the chance to get tested again, since he knew that none of his drug use had been... snorted. But I imagine it was still a big hassle (not to mention, embarrassing).

you just have to drink 1 gallon of water a few hours before the test and youll piss clean, dont give them you mornings first piss neither, just drink alot of water
your urine will be mostly water and the thc will be diluted especially if you already did all that as well

you just have to drink 1 gallon of water a few hours before the test and youll piss clean, dont give them you mornings first piss neither, just drink alot of water
your urine will be mostly water and the thc will be diluted especially if you already did all that as well

Yeah, because even the cheapest testing labs don't check to see if a urine sample is diluted first thing after they look at the temperature strip on the side of the container.

Oh, in case we haven't been formerly introduced, lol... The above statement is an example of sarcasm ;) .

That will deplete all creatine from your urine and you will fail the test

Back
Top Bottom