How to get clean in a week

John Moore

I took certo and put eye drops in an at home drug test and failed. I've been smoking blunts and bowls regularly. I've also been taking dabs out of my g pen throughout the day numerous times. How do I get all the thc out of my system in 1 week or 2 weeks tops. I feel everytime I ask for help on this forum I never receive any. I've heard activated charcoal and niacin plus plenty of water can clear you in 3 days. I have all those plus vitamins, I've tried many different things but never hit the results. Please help me

I took certo and put eye drops in an at home drug test and failed. I've been smoking blunts and bowls regularly. I've also been taking dabs out of my g pen throughout the day numerous times. How do I get all the thc out of my system in 1 week or 2 weeks tops. I feel everytime I ask for help on this forum I never receive any. I've heard activated charcoal and niacin plus plenty of water can clear you in 3 days. I have all those plus vitamins, I've tried many different things but never hit the results. Please help me
I really don't know that there's truly is anyway to completely flush the THC out of your system that fast without the urine being depleted of creatine. If there is a way I'd sure like to know too... Sorry I couldn't be of more help

I heard of the certo works well but u said u already used it and it didn't work. Drink plenty water, eat light with a high fiber diet, cardio and exercise. I'm a heavy smoker myself dabs is my main thing also and with that u gots to slow down. Hell thats like calling the kettle black so I know it's a struggle.

I heard of the certo works well but u said u already used it and it didn't work. Drink plenty water, eat light with a high fiber diet, cardio and exercise. I'm a heavy smoker myself dabs is my main thing also and with that u gots to slow down. Hell thats like calling the kettle black so I know it's a struggle.

How do they p*** test you? I'm acquainted with the way Her Majesty's Prison Service conduct theirs. If it's similar I've got some pointers ;)

Man like Robbo, you must have some wing tricks under your sleeve from fooling the MDTs?

I breath 0s on breathalysers cause my asthma don't let me pump enough air in to accumulate alc readings I got away with drinking but they took my blood and caught me out lad . there's supposed to be liquids you can drink that flush your body but as rather get caught than drink some shit that could ruin your body, but on the other note you could always get your mate to piss in a jug or drink and just tip that shit in there if it's urinal testing

Sachet of salt and a nip of white spirit. I was in jail and got away with 3 surprise drug tests by pissing into a cup mixed with these. I smoked enough in jail for it to show on the tests they use. This is what happens when growing goes legal, there's no criminal cunning ;) use it mate. It works

Those who don't want to click here's the main paragraph your after

420-magazine-mobile455873970.jpg

I've seen so many people fail the certo trick I wouldn't trust it. I would much rather trust getting clean the all natural way or getting a detox drink

From my experience,i smoked 20 -30cones a day. Was getting fortnightly drug tests. Abstain 3days ahead sit in sauna everyday for 3-4 days for as long as u can handle i could only take 45 mins to 1 hr at a time. Drink lots if coffee as much water. I was clean evrrytime. From urine test. Did only 2 days-failed!!! This is tried and tested for 6 months. Im 70kg fit and lean though. Might tale extra day or 2 for larger peOple. :thumb:

What makes a person a moderate user, a heavy use and a chronic user? I mean I smoked several times a day from a bowl, maybe 6 times or so a day...done days less for about 3 or 4 months at most. That's it. And I would go sometimes a week without any because ID wait on my friends top get it for me so there would be a week here and 2 to 3 days there waiting periods, So what am I considered to be? Moderate, heavy, what? And how long will it be in my system? Its been 3 weeks and I took a test from Walmart and failed it today

Back
Top Bottom