Hair test tomorrow - Please help me - This stress!

2017beckyann

Help needed.
I am not a frequent pot smoker. I have researched this so much it is almost embarrassing.
Before April 4 I didn't smoke pot for 6 months and that was one time, about 3 drags. so yes, rarely.
So on April 4 i did take take about four hits off a joint and now i am going in for a hair test tomorrow for the job I have worked hard for.
I would so appreciate to hear what you think my chances are of passing. i am doing nothing to treat my hair as I think I am okay. its been about 75 days.
PLEASE HELP.
God bless you all.
This is the most stress I have ever had in my entire life.

I passed! for those infrequent pot smokers I want you to know that after spending at least 40 hours trying to find information i can tell you the hair tests do not pick up infrequent use. i smoked one time 72 days ago and before that i smoke maybe one time in a year. Just know it is set up detect habitual use or at least the THC will not stay in your hair with such infrequent use. the good thing is i lost 10 pounds from just worrying and stress. but i will never do this again...ever!!

I passed! for those infrequent pot smokers I want you to know that after spending at least 40 hours trying to find information i can tell you the hair tests do not pick up infrequent use. i smoked one time 72 days ago and before that i smoke maybe one time in a year. Just know it is set up detect habitual use or at least the THC will not stay in your hair with such infrequent use. the good thing is i lost 10 pounds from just worrying and stress. but i will never do this again...ever!!
Congrats! Glad to hear it worked out for you. Maybe we should note however that all people are different. Someone else in your same situation could fail. All our bodies are different, metabolism, adipose tissue, hair follicles, these things all differ. I don't wanna rain on your parade I just don't want some future reader to think it's a guarantee. Most importantly, again, Congratulations!

update: my husband just told me that i smoked twice! i forgot about the second time which was only a couple tokes and about 27 days before the test. he said he didn't want to tell me because of the stress i was already under and i have to thank him for that. it would have sent me over the edge!
as far as everyone being different, i understand what you mean and agree. but i do believe the research i did on this really concludes that the test is designed to pick up habitual users, meaning those that smoke daily or a few times a week for a long period of time. I also want to say that I wish a drug test lab technician would post facts and only facts on this issue. it is like a big secret and in this day and age of the internet the information is not easily obtained.
I promised myself that after all this was over i would post what happened to me because i know there are others out there like me that are going through this hell. i want to help you by letting you know that if you are a very very occasional user that you do not have to worry. easier said then done though!
in my case i accepted the offer of the new job and put in my notice at my old job. then i was told i had a hair test. imagine what you would go through. although i know i could have kept my old job if i didn't pass the hair test...how would i explain it to everyone? Yes, it was hell on earth and i need to pay it forward to everyone out there that may be in my situation.
Take care all and if someone in the drug testing industry could publish the facts on this test it would really help a lot of people.
Best to all of you!

to all of you out there wondering how to get past a hair test i worked in beauty supply store only for licensed personal barbers,esticians,nurses,nail techs and massage therapists. i worked with three women who were licensed beauticians and one of them whose mother was in the electricians union who was given hair testing and she smoked a gang of weed she had to use a shampoo called clarifying shampoo the brand was graham webb grape fruit clarifying shampoo when the test is done they are not looking inside the follicle but a film that exist on the outside the follicle thiis shampoo as stated on the back removes metal particles and medicine and what is weed medicine you must shampoo your hair to the point it has actually squeaky clean sound and i would shampoo any where you have hair arms,legs,chest anywhere because i worked for a drilling company and was tested reguarly the head is not the most accurate place for a sample so they will go for legs forearm chest etc just make sure all your hair on your whole body is good

Back
Top Bottom