helpmepass69

I have a drug test on the 13th of July. I am still testing dirty as of right now and havent smoked for 37 days. The problem is I was a heavy smoker and also have had gastric sleeve surgery on my stomach, so its only hold 8 ounces of liquid at one time. I am having a hard time diluting my urine to get a clean sample. Anyone have any suggestions?

it seems as though you are going to have to constantly drink about 6-8 oz of water between every 30 - 60 mins after you start consuming water. I would do this starting the night before the test and literally try not to pee untill at all untill your first morning pee. also continuing to drink your 6-8 oz as often as possible up untill test time.

this is my opinion and not medical advice. my opinion is based on some info I found on the internet about the rate of consumption of the stomach.

I hope this doesn't mess with you prior gastric sleeve surgery so you may have to do more research from what i'm about to tell you

Have you tried the Apple Cider vinegar trick? a tablespoon or 2 once a day with the bottles of water mentioned above, does wonders

yeah, intake more Water everyday. There shouldn't be any problem if you haven't smoke for 37 days. A month should be clean but to make sure I agree on their suggestions.

try green tea . tea is the best thing to clear the urinary tract and goes through you rapidly . (all tea makes you pee) .... may help clear you out and green tea is good for detox .

Yup, I forgot that, you can also use Synthetic Urine. I heard a lot of smokers are using it to pass their tests. Although it is still safe to use your own urine of course and no hazzle on your part. I know how hard it is to hide a small liquid container in your body without getting noticed. I've tried to shoplift a beer in-can when I was young but I failed. LOL I don't even want to remember what happened next.

Back
Top Bottom