Mega Clean - Dilution & DOT Testing

DaDreamz

I am writing out this post for people to have insight on my particular experience and as well to gain insight from others.

Let's begin by saying I failed my pre-employment (unsupervised test) and now I am subject to a SAP program with a return to duty test (supervised) by DOT regulations.

Fast forward, I have completed my SAP program and will be going for my return to duty test tomorrow (June 13th)

I have been absolutely clean for 2 weeks. I was a heavy smoker and a pretty large guy coming in at 6'2" and weighing in at around 300 pounds.

I have been practicing dilution and cleansing for the last week which is basically drinking lots of water and eating a lot of raw and cooked vegetables with VERY lean meats. Cranberry juice instead of soda and other drinks.(cheated once by going to a buffet with some out of towners.) Drinking lots of water and taking B vitamin supplements (liquid tonic) as well as a multivitamin. Minimal excersice but was still sweating and working hard on some side jobs.

Yesterday (June 11th) I did an at home test after diluting and it showed a very faded line for a negative but a line none the less.

Today (June 12th) In getting ready for my test tomorrow I am drinking lots and lots of water to aid in flushing as well as dilution I am going to be eating a very lean diet of red meat and raw veggies. (carrots and spinich) as well as berries for a "dessert" for that sweet tooth. With all of this I am taking my multiviatmins and B12 tonic.

Tomorrow morning I will drink my Mega Clean drink 3 hours before my test on an empty stomach as well as the amount of water they say to 15 minutes after. I will make sure to piss at least 3 to 4 times before my actual test pee.

All this is to prevent a diluted test result and try passing this test.

Question, Should I eat a high-fat content meal to help put some "clean fat" in my system? or should I still with the lean red meat?

Any other suggestions and comments a more than welcome.

And yes I Promise to post my results.

Back
Top Bottom