10 panel in 40 days

Rsad

Hey all, I'm sure people ask questions like this all the time but looking for some answers I have a 10 panel drug screen in about 40 days (September 8th or 11th is about as far as I can push it off to) at Labcorp. I know they will not be observing me. I am a daily smoker at least 1 joint a day, have been smoking for the last 5 months since I've been last drug tested. Now this 10 panel is taking is for my clinical rotations. Does anyone have any experience passing with synthetic at LabCorp? Is it any different from Quest? Normally I don't even pay for my drug tests as they are random screenings. Now they are asking me for 40$. Does this mean I should expect the test to be more detailed with less of a chance of synthetic passing? Usually it takes me about 35-45 days to get clean so risking the chance of me getting caught in a month is terrifying me. I just want to take this test today with synthetic and get it over with. Any advice or suggestions? Finding someone's clean urine will be difficult as most of my near by friends smoke... and I'd rather not ask my dad lol. Thanks.

Synthetic urine won't work if its getting sent to a lab. It will come bask with the results as indecisive and you will either have to take another one or they will accuse you of trying to fake it. usually its the second one

Synthetic urine won't work if its getting sent to a lab. It will come bask with the results as indecisive and you will either have to take another one or they will accuse you of trying to fake it. usually its the second one

10000% false I take 5-10 lab urine tests a year for the last 5 years (knock on wood) used synthetic every time

Dang dude why do you have to take so many? And yeah maybe not 10000% percent false. If the synthetic urine doesn't contain uric acid then the lab can detect its synthetic.

Back
Top Bottom